ATUHOR’S NOSE: Concluded. See image here.
Cast in the name of Voroshilov, ye not guilty.
Neon Genesis Panzerkampfwagen
IN the inter-war period, the Earth is ravaged by a disaster of international proportions, causing international devastation on a level rivalling the Second World War that never was. Sixteen years later, an international committee known only as UNERV maintains international relations and peace as they develop the Kampfpanzers, armored fighting vehicles similar to tanks but unnaturally powerful, and responsive only to the inputs of certain teenagers…
Now, Five-Star General Gendo Patton commands the Kampfpanzers against an alien threat known only as the “Mechs”, massive mechanical monsters that appear suddenly with the sole intent of destroying all human life in their vicinity. As international tension builds over the ownership of the Kampfpanzers, UNERV races to uncover the true nature of the mechs, and end their threat once and for all.
- An INTROSPECTIVE DECONSTRUCTION of the SUPER TANK GENRE
- The worst idea a human being can possibly have
- Barcode drawing up WW2 tank mashups and WW2-looking mechs
- Multiple KampfPanzer pilots in a single KampfPanzer. Drama, concentrated!
- As many penetration jokes as possible without causing a lynch mob
More symbolism per square inch than Evangelionsee Suggestions section, popularity of Eva parodies.
- Needs to be a parody of something specific, or to be trying to say something specific about Eva (or anime). Perhaps trying to show the dichomity in what Eastern and Western fandoms find cool? Perhaps outing both as being silly?
- Eva parodies are(?) hackneyed as fuck
YOUR SUGGESTIONS (specific types of suggestions are in subheadings)
More Eva things to parody
- Dark conspiracies
- The popularity of Eva parodies (c.f.)
- That has an Eva in it, but it seems to be a parody of anime in general…although, see Current Flaws section. (Perhaps a shift towards magical girl parody, but with tanks instead of magical girl outfits?)
Game systems or media forms this would be "appropriate" for
- This thing exists. I haven’t looked at it much.
- Pronounceable names are popular these days
- Needs Touhous
CHANCE THAT THIS GETS OFF THE GROUND