Most of the pages here have not been updated since January 2013.
If you’re a member of the channel and would like to meet up with members who play games on Steam, please ask one of the higher-ups of this Steam group for an invitation.
Italicized games have been presented to channel members as potential games, but are not yet popular. (Do save yourself some page-writing effort and delete the ones that do not leave an effect on people, IE, probably Soldat.)
Games where achieving the victory conditions invariably results in the numerous, violent deaths of characters directly controlled by your opponents.
Games where achieving the victory conditions invariably results in the numerous, violent deaths of characters your opponents give orders to.
Games where achieving the victory conditions invariably results in the numerous, violent deaths of the friendships you may have with your opponents.
Apples to Apples
Overall game page layout
Use this format when writing a game page.
- game name
- description (short)
- prerequisites (hardware)
- download links
- how to install and connect
- typical or scheduled playing times
- prerequisites (gameplay) (Stuff that is mandatory to play the game at any reasonable level. Link tutorials instead of typing descriptions if possible.)
- Useful additional info (Helpful low-level tips)
- gameplay intricacies (may link less mandatory tutorials here; try to focus on gimmicks that become very useful as you get better, IE airstrafing in marathon)